Category: Blade Shapes
If you need an effective chopping or hacking adventure blade, you know the Kukri blade shape is a sure winner. Also known as the Gurkha
For knife enthusiasts, each knife suits a particular need, and it helps to learn what kind of knife you are looking to work on within
Before stepping out to buy that next pocket knife or fixed blade knife, you need to be aware there are different types of blades including
Before we look into a reverse tanto, it would help us understand what a regular tanto blade is. Tanto blades are short Japanese blades that
- What is Vanax Superclean Steel?
- S45VN vs S35VN: Which is Better?
- The Top 10 Knife Making Accessories for Every Blade Enthusiast
- How the Right Cutlery for Kitchen Use Can Transform Your Cooking
- The Ultimate Guide to Knife Sharpness: The Art of Cutting Like a Pro
- Unveiling Top German Knife Sets For Chefs Everywhere
- What is a Rostfrei Knife?
- 2Cr13 Stainless Steel Benefits, Applications, and Maintenance Tips